Ancelotti confident Bale should be fit for el Clasico.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema is not stressed about the possibility of losing his place in the team.
– ‘Three shotguns for the Camp Nou’; Carlo Ancelotti is confident that Gareth Bale will be ready for el Clasico but will have to consider his options along with Cristiano Ronaldo and Angel Di Maria.
– Karim Benzema could be sacrificed, while Real Madrid dream of Xabi Alonso’s return as Ancelotti signs a nutritionist to join his staff.
– Koke, the street footballer – “I started playing football on the streets, I have all my life but now I prefer playing on the console. Xavi, there is only one, he is the best in the world”.
– Meanwhile, he also claims that Andres Iniesta is a “god for Spanish footballers”.
– Spain boss Vicente Del Bosque learns from his mistakes.
– ‘Benzema is not stressed’; “There are number nines that do not score but do other things, I am in this group. I will not be ten years without scoring, this streak will have to end”.
– “I do not have the mentality to score, I have the mentality to help my team win. It is not a problem of attitude, the stats say that I run 10km every game”.
– Napoli boss Rafa Benitez claims that Barcelona were a reference point for some, however for others they were the complete opposite.
– Diego Costa still hasn’t signed for Spain, he has to put his wish in writing to either the CBF and RFEF.
– Meanwhile, Barcelona defender Carles Puyol put through his paces on Thursday, and could play in a friendly before potentially returning to the squad for the clash with Osasuna.
– ‘Larsson would sign Larsson’; “He has to be a player young to still have desire to learn or a veteran like it was in my case”.
– Samaras and Klose are reportedly the two preferred choices.
– Spain: Del Bosque with a Barcelona majority in his latest squad with all the Barca stars to start except for Victor Valdes.
– Real Madrid: El Clasico obsession, they accelerate the recovery of Xabi Alonso.