Meanwhile, Barcelona star Andres Iniesta discusses extension.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid stars toast to success next year while the statistics reveal some interesting facts.
– Jese does not put any limits on how far he can go. “He will be a world star”.
– The hero of the Mestalla continues earning the plaudits.
– A 20-years-old he is living the best moment of his career. Being a father – he has a boy of one-and-a-half years – has helped him to mature.
– Merry Christmas: The President, coaches and captains of Madrid make a toast for much success.
– Aston Villa striker Christian Benteke another option. Atletico are again interested in the Aston Villa forward.
– Champions for life: “The Bernabeu has to be full,” the President of Unicef.
– “Merry Christmas”.
– The Madrid captain and the team make a toast for a 2014 full of success. Casillas finishes 2013 with better numbers than Diego Lopez.
– He has conceded a goal every 161 minutes, Lopez every 72 minutes.
– Jese has a better average than Benzema.
– Atletico want to tie down Costa and Courtois before April.
– Barca to give the best contract to Messi.
– Del Bosque votes for Ribery for the Balon d’Or.
– “It is Christmas to be happy,” Iniesta.
– “I have many years still to continue at the best level”.
– “For 2014 I ask for good health and the chance to win everything”.
– Luis Suarez opens the door to Real Madrid or Barcelona.
– Iniesta signs an extension until 2018 with a clause of €200m.
– Bartra is close to signing a new contract.
– Real Madrid: The numbers of Diego Costa surpass those of Ronaldo.
– Unicef confirms the donations.