Madrid look forward to the return of CR7 after recent suspension.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid prepare to unleash their trio of stars, Bale, Benzema and Cristiano on Schalke.
– Euro Mission.
– The BBC, Bale, Benzema and Cristiano, to break Madrid’s Germany hoodoo.
– The trident have scored 64 goals and finally play together again after a month.
– Madrid are looking to extend their run of 14 matches without winning to 15 in 2014.
– The Veltins Arena will be an inferno.
– “A great part of the money from Sochi has gone to Switzerland,” Gary Kasparov.”These games have been a replica of the games staged in Berlin in 1936″.
– No one wins at El Sadar.
– He deserves it! Michel leads his Olympiakos side to victory over Manchester United.
– Cristiano against the ogre of Germany.
– Madrid have only won one of their 25 meetings in Germany. Record: 1-6-18, Goals record: 23-60.
– The Ballon d’Or winner is one goal behind top scorer Ibrahimovic (10).
– Michel’s Olympiakos put away Manchester United.
– Barca to pay a fine for Messi’s improved contract.
– Luis Suarez is being targeted by Atletico Madrid.
– Iniesta: “To the death with Tata”.
– Andres expresses his feelings to the team and coach and gives the message, “La Liga is possible”.
– Martino only spoke with his players.
– Valdes heading to City or Monaco.
– Germany is an obsession and hoodoo for Madridistas.
– Olympiakos leave Manchester United on the edge of elimination.
– 50 years ago Clay knocked out Liston. Yesterday marked half a century since the first world title for Mohammed Ali.