CR7 hopes to be able to dedicate goal to his compatriot.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid and Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo hopes to honour the memory of his friend.
– For you, Eusebio.
– Cristiano plans to dedicate a goal to the ill-fated legend against one of his favourite victims: against Celta he has scored seven goals in four games.
– Gareth Bale returns as a substitute.
– Luis Enrique: “I know my reception will not be a celebration”.
– ‘The Panther’ leaves us at 71-years-of-age.
– Barca are dynamite. The hat-tricks still happen without Lionel Messi and yesterday Alexis Sanchez made his mark.
– In six days it is the clash of the leaders at the Calderon!!!.
– Sandoval with a black eye, punched during the Sporting-Zaragoza game.
– This one’s for you Eusebio.
– Cristiano wants to honour the memory of his friend and compatriot with goals. Football cries for the Black Panther.
– The mighty Eusebio, Ballon d’Or winner in 1965, died yesterday aged 71.
– Carlo Ancelotti selects Bale. “It could be we will wait a little longer so he is in better condition”.
– Alexis hat-trick in the absence of Messi and Neymar.
– Barca will arrive at the Calderon as leaders on goal difference.
– Pantic: “Koke is going to be better than me”.
– The Vallecano has four goals and eight assists.
– ‘Alexis the magician’.
– First hat-trick from the Chilean for a Barca that will go into Saturday’s meeting at the Calderon as leaders.
– The Blaugrana team benefits from the competition between Alexis and Pedro: both have 11 La Liga goals!
– Football in mourning. The mighty Eusebio dies.
– The man considered the best Portuguese player of all time died yesterday aged 71.
– He was a great who elevated Benfica to the maximum world level.
– Real Madrid-Celta: Nothing to lose, everything to gain is the motto of Luis Enrique’s men.
– Sporting-Zaragoza: Refereeing scandal, a brawl and aggression towards Sandoval at El Molinon.