.Jese receives plaudits again while there is controversy with Di Maria.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as the goals continue to fly in for Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo in 3-0 win.
– ‘Hooked on Jese’.
– The youth team player comes on after 61 minutes and again revolutionises a Real Madrid that until then had been controlled by a notable Celta Vigo.
– CR7 carries out his tribute to Eusebio and finishes the game off with two goals. Cristiano gets back the Pichichi and the Golden Boot.
– Angel Di Maria and his controversial action: “I didn’t make any gesture towards the supporters”
– It looks like a Clasico. Pizzi and Simeone, two Argentines, go for the Cup.
– Cholo: “I swear I’m not thinking of Barca”.
– Rayo have no defence: they are the team that has conceded most goals in the big Leagues.
– 400 goals!
– Jese opens the door and Cristiano pays tribute to Eusebio.
– Carlo Ancelotti: “I didn’t see Di Maria’s gesture; he could have made a mistake but who doesn’t?”
– Barcelona now have Ter Stegen tied up; the goalkeeper announces he will not renew his contract with Monchengladbach.
– Now for the League and the Cup. Diego Simeone will rotate his team but keep Diego Costa and Koke from the start.
– The defence condemns Rayo; Uche hat-trick for five-goal Villarreal.
– UEFA orders the end of the triple punishment. The referee will not send off the last defender if he concedes a penalty.
– Ter Stegen on the verge.
– The goalkeeper rejects a new contract with Borussia Monchengladbach, who believe he will got to Barcelona. La Blaugrana, who have the OK from the player, hope to close the agreement.
– The German team make the goalkeeper’s departure official.
– Simeone: “I’m still not thinking of Barca”.
– Goodbye to a great; a multitude of people give Eusebio a send-off.
– Thousands of fans in the whole of Lisbon paid tribute to the passed away idol.
– Di Maria scandal: the Argentine confronts the Los Blancos fans on being substituted.