Portuguese star expected to continue scoring run.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo is on the brink of breaking two more club records.
– The big three trying to avoid setbacks in a tricky match-day.
– Take care with the gifts. Real Madrid are entrusting in Cristiano to pass their test with flying colours.
– Villarreal without Bruno and Cani will test an improved Azulgrana.
– Thibaut Courtois recovers and could be in the team against Valencia.
– “How is it possible than 10 per cent of a footballer is owned by one person?” – Infantino, secretary general of UEFA.
– Barral defeats Elche with two headed goals. A second gold for Mireira.
– The best in a strange land.
– Cristiano, if he scores today, will equal Di Stefano’s record of 71 goals away from home as well as reach Hugo’s La Liga record of 164 goals.
– Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti: “I spoke with Xabi to tell him that we all want him to stay, he will decide later”.
– Eurovegas collapse will not affect the Ciudad Deportiva.
– Atletico insist their plans have not changed.
– The renewal of Andres Iniesta almost done. Rosell wants it completed next week.
– Five changes. Martino tested an eleven with Marc Bartra, Jordi Alba, Alex Song, Iniesta and Cesc Fabregas.
– Barca face a real rival who according to Tata “play the best football”.
– Valdes has another girlfriend, PSG.
– Osasuna, supported by their home fans, could put Madrid under pressure.