Italian boss cuts gap at the top with another “effective” performance.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti insists that they are satisfied to have cut the gap at the top.
– To see Pepe’s golden goal, today to see the Ballon d’Or with Cristiano Ronaldo.
– Real Madrid creep closer with more effective football rather than good play. Luka Modric continues to lead Los Blancos.
– A clean wondergoal.
– The race for Spain’s number 9 continues with Juventus striker Fernando Llorente scoring two, Alvaro Negredo scoring as well as Fernando Torres.
– Getafe in free fall. Madrid continue flying. Madrid equal the record for 15 victories for the best start in history
– Three points and nineteen games to go.
– Carlo Ancelotti: “We are satisfied to have cut the distance”.
– Madrid enter the second half of the season better than what was thought.
– Cristiano travels today hoping to win the Balon d’Or.
– Turkey take pride in Arda Turan’s performance: Against Lionel Messi he demonstrated to be a world class player.
– Andres Iniesta suffers a strain. He will be rested against Getafe.
– ‘Win, Tata’
– The good feelings are back after Messi’s return following his fall in San Mames 43 days.
– Martino left the Calderon satisfied and is leading his team well.
– Balon controversy. Messi going for his fifth trophy, Franck Ribery has a chance after winning five trophies and CR7 is the favourite without having won anything.
– Leo travels with his family to Zurich.
– A goal from Pepe leaves Madrid three points off the pace. Iker Casillas was the best and Cristiano was completely off.
– The Citizens are now leaders but lose Nasri.