Canaries reportedly agree move for Dutch forward.
Norwich City have agreed a deal to sign Sporting Lisbon striker Ricky Van Wolfswinkel, according to Portuguese source Abola.
The website reports that the 24-year-old will move to Carrow Road at the end of the current campaign for a fee believed to be around €10m (£8.5m).
The Dutch forward joined Sporting in June 2011 from Eredivisie outfit Utrecht and has scored 37 goals in 73 appearances for the Primiera Liga club.
Abola reports that Van Wolfswinkel, who signed a contract until 2016 with Sporting, has a €22m (£18m) release clause but the Canaries were able to agree a much lower fee because Sporting hold just 35 per cent of the player’s rights, having previously sold the remaining 65 per cent.
Norwich boss Chris Hughton appears to have turned his attention to Van Wolfswinkel, who has one senior cap for the Netherlands, after missing out on Celtic striker Gary Hooper in January.
Norwich reportedly made several bids for the Englishman but the Bhoys refused to sell.
Van Wolfswinkel has previously been linked with both Tottenham and Newcastle.