Spurs’ defence has been brilliantly watertight all season…
- Tottenham’s ultra-impressive back line remarkably kept their sixth clean sheet of the season against the Tigers on Sunday, which is more than any club.
- Since the start of last season Roberto Soldado has taken 9 league penalties and scored 8 of them. For Spurs, Soldado has already scored three times from the spot this term in the league, more than any other player.
- Despite being known for their slick passing, Tottenham continue to lead the Premier League in long throws this season. They have taken 91, which is more than both West Ham and Stoke City.
- Hull City made 28 tackles against the North London side at the weekend, which was more than any other club this weekend.
- Spurs kept 65% of the ball, compared to Hull’s measly 35%.
- They also completed a whopping 470 passes, while the visitors only managed 189.
- Hull did managed 10 shots though, which was only five last than Spurs, who took 15 attempts on goal.
Stats courtesy of FourFourTwo.