Del Bosque insists that it is not a ‘group of death.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as there is reaction to the World Cup draw which sees the champions face Holland.
– July 11, 2010: We believed, we fought, we suffered, we shouted, we scored, we won and now…even more difficult.
– Spain get one of the groups of death and a difficult draw awaits.
– Vicente Del Bosque: “We are coming to win another World Cup”.
– Group B: Spain, Chile, Holland, Australia.
– If Carlo Ancelotti does not sort it out…on the way to Monaco. Angel Di Maria reaches agreement with Monaco to leave in January.
– Real Madrid are ready to sell him for €35m.
– Copa del Rey: Carlo does not want another ‘Alcorcon disaster’ and only rests Xabi Alonso.
– Cartagena 1 Barcelona 4: Pedro ruins the Cartagena party.
– St. Andreu-Atletico: the champions, without Thibaut Courtois on the scene.
– Who said fear?
– Holland and Chile will be very, very worried. The second in the group will face Brazil in the Last 16, providing they win their own.
– Del Bosque: “It’s not the group of death, but yes it is very difficult”.
– Jese and Morata, the attack against Olimpic Xativa. Iker Casillas will start, with Casemiro and Illarramendi under orders.
– Barca finally win in their Senyera shirt.
– FIFPro midfielders: Bale, Xabi Alonso, Isco, Busquets, Xavi and Iniesta are the candidates.
– ‘Brutal first game’.
– The first La Roja match will be against Holland, a repeat of the 2010 final. Two of Spain’s rivals will be tough but the danger could lie in the next phase – Brazil!
– Good luck for Lionel Messi and also a terrific group with three world champions.
– Cartagena 1 Barcelona 4: Comeback decides it. After the initial scare Pedro (2), Cesc and Dongou settle the tie.
– Goodbye to a great man: Sport cries for Mandela. From Ali to Pele, everybody pays tribute to the Madiba figure.
– Olimpic Xativa-Real Madrid: A hopeful Olimpic will attempt to cause a sensation.