Madrid on the brink of qualification after draw in Turin.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid thank their ‘dynamite’ attackers and Iker Casillas for the draw against Juventus.
– ‘Pure dynamite!’ CR7 and Bale bombard Juventus as they capitulate against Real Madrid.
– Iker Casillas saved Los Blancos when under the kosh against Juve.
– Madrid overcame a poor first half with a remarkable second half performance as Cristiano continues to be unstoppable in Europe, he now has 8 goals in 4 games.
– Meanwhile, La Real holding on for dear life after draw against Manchester United.
– The enemy desired. Lionel Messi to recover scoring ways against a rival he does well against.
– Tonight, the final touch from Atletico Madrid.
– Bjelica: “Diego Simeone is the best coach in the world”.
– With Casillas in goal and with the two thunders up front. A poor first half followed by a great reaction after going down 1-0 with great goals from Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale.
– With CR7 yesterday, the star now has 222 goals, 100 of those scored away from home.
– La Real practically eliminated as Robin Van Persie misses a penalty in the 0-0 draw with United.
– Atleti not to rotate as they look to clinch progress. If they win against Austra Vienna, they will be in the knockout.
– Martino: “Milan in crisis? Barca are also in crisis”.
– Barcelona boss ‘Tata Martino faces up’.
– The coach uses irony to defend against the critics; “Milan in crisis? We are also in crisis”.
– “I do not know what will happen if we lose, I am watching war movies”.
– Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri: “The only thing monotonous about Barca is that they always win”.
– Victory and they are in the knockout phase as Messi faces one of his favourite rivals.
– Champions League: ‘San Iker’ returns in Turin and La Real left without hope at the Anoeta.