Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema look to close out qualification.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid are set for battle with Juventus in Turin on Tuesday night.
– ‘Vitamin C’. The most fearful attack in Europe out to close out qualification and to resolve any doubts with fourth win in Champions League group stages.
– Juventus will look to examine Real Madrid’s defensive question marks.
– Carlo Ancelotti does not mind his attackers not defending and demands more intensity from the rest.
– Madrid to go out in Orange in Turin.
– The last chance for Real Sociedad as they face Manchester United on Tuesday night.
– ‘Centenary Cristiano’. Carlo Ancelotti continues with doubts and today he will choose his 16th different lineup since his arrival in Madrid.
– The Portuguese will play in Turin his 100th game.
– Juventus boss Antonio Conte: “Madrid have a devastating attack”.
– La Real need to win at Anoeta if they have any hopes of progressing further.
– El Cholo’s wall: Atletico Madrid’s Thibaut Courtois is the goalkeeper with the least number of saves in La Liga.
– Uche gives victory to Villarreal in 1989.
– Barcelona ace Lionel Messi says no to Real Madrid, Bayern and Chelsea.
– Adidas, who support the star, wants to see the star in one of its teams.
– Barca will not to move in the winter market despite speculation of strengthening the squad.
– Champions League: Test of fire for Real Madrid defence as they head to Turin to face Juventus.