Portuguese star needs one more goal to match Sanchez record.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Cristiano Ronaldo continues to dominate, while Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti has injury problems.
– ‘Macho. What a game!’
– Only one goal separates CR7 from Hugo Sanchez’s mighty benchmark, the Portuguese star has 163 goals in 148 games while the Mexican scored 164 in 207 matches.
– Carlo Ancelotti warns of the danger following the international break.Goalscorer Rodri the main threat from Almeria.
– “Sometimes so many consecutive victories can confuse you.
– Vicente Del Bosque christens his name in the Evolution of Burgos museum, a 500,000-years-old footprint found in Atapuerca.
– Raphael Varane: knee forces him to stop.
– Barcelona-Granada: injuries force the invention of another XI, Pinto and five or six new faces come in.
– Atletico-Getafe: Atleti count on the derbies for victory, this year they have beaten Rayo and Madrid.
– ‘He is an extraordinary commander’.
– Sepp Blatter speaks about Cristiano again after meeting the Pope.
– Real Madrid go to Almeria with five injuries and doubts over Asier Illarramendi and Casemiro.
– Diego Costa ready to welcome Getafe, he has recovered in time and will come into the squad.
– Tata Martino: “We are missing the best goalkeeper and the best player in the world”.
– ‘Neymar’s time’.
– The young star must lead a Barca with injuries but without complexes.
– The Azulgrana, out to win and move away from Atleti and Real, who play later.
– The incredible history of Piti and Barca.
– Lionel Messi will today offer the Golden Boot to the fans.
– Examination for Pep in his ‘new’ Clasico.
– Ancelotti criticises the Spanish Football Federation.