Ancelotti has doubts over who to start up front.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as there is no more room for errors for Real Madrid as they look to close the gap at the top.
– ‘La Liga final'; Five points adrift of the leaders and so there is no more room for errors from Real Madrid if they are to close the gap at the top.
– Diego Lopez, Arbeloa, Ramos and Isco all return to the side, while Morata is set to be chosen in the starting line-up ahead of Benzema.
– Carlo Ancelotti insists that he “doesn’t need Mesut Ozil”.
– Spain boss Vincente Del Bosque says La Roja “is not a closed market”, with Diego Costa close to playing for them.
– Villar wants Del Bosque to stay as coach for longer, and he will be offered a new contract as soon as they qualify for the World Cup.
– Tata laughs off crisis talk: “Here there is one every week” as Barcelona look to make it 10 wins from 10 games to start the season.
– ‘Benzema or Morata'; Ancelotti has doubts around the No.9. The coach has insisted the Frenchman is his number one choice, but he could play the Canterano.
– Thibaut Courtois’s future is at Atletico Madrid, as Chelsea’s interest in Victor Valdes could guarantee his future.
– Neymar, the soloist; Barca looks for their eighth win in La Liga against Valladolid.
– Del Bosque calls up four Atletico players.
– ‘Martino’s boy'; The coach is confident in his young star to lead Barca today in the absence of Messi.
– Tata: “I find there is a new crisis every week”
– Los Blancos travel to Levante without Fabio Coentrao.