Win big in September with the fanatix app!
It’s been a wonderful summer of sport, with Andy Murray triumphing at Wimbledon, England’s cricketers defeating Australia in the Ashes, Chris Froome claiming the Tour de France, Justin Rose and Phil Mickelson winning golf Majors and Brazil lifting the 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup.
The football season is back, and no doubt many of you are hugely excited about who will line up for your team after transfer deadline day.
To celebrate all that glorious sport, we’ve got a brilliant prize to give away for the September fanatix leaderboard competition, with iTunes vouchers up for grabs for the lucky winner.
You can use them on apps, games, music, movies or TV shows on iTunes, helping you get the most out of your iPhone, iPad or computer!
Of course, the fanatix app is free, but there are plenty of other brilliant things for you to spend the prize on.
To enter, all you need to do is download the free fanatix app from the link, and start checking into events.
As well as checking-in to any of the thousands of sporting events covered by fanatix, points can be accumulated by making predictions, sharing via Facebook and Twitter and encouraging friends to check-in too. There’s loads of other ways you can earn valuable points and climb the Leaderboard, so get checking in and discover for yourself!
The Global Leaderboard is just one click away on the App, so it’s easy to track your progress and keep an eye on how your friends are doing.
The fanatix team would like to wish all users the best of luck.
Terms and conditions are below.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The fanatix competition and any other competitions run by fanatix are not affiliated with Apple in any way.
2. In order to enter the fanatix competition, users must be older than 14 years of age and have an address within the UK.
3. The winner will receive an iTunes voucher to the value of £25.
4. The prize will be sourced by the fanatix team and is subject to availability.
5. fanatix reserves the right to use the full name of any competition winner for social media and marketing purposes.
6. The fanatix competition will not be affected by other fanatix competitions or prize draws during the month of September.
7. The winner will be notified via email within 7 days of the close of the competition and will have 14 days to respond (the claim period). In the event that fanatix does not hear back from the winner within the claim period, the competition is declared null and void.
8. The competition is not open to employees or contractors of fanatix, or any person directly or indirectly involved with those who have worked with the fanatix company.
9. fanatix has the right to change, cancel or extend prize offerings at our absolute discretion during the running of the competition.
Download the free fanatix app now for iPhone: Sport news, social features and more!