Get all of the latest information and watch every minute of the game here live.
Where: Patersons Stadium
When: 07.40 (BST)
Watch live: Click here to watch online with AFL Global Pass!
WEST Coast and Collingwood have a storied rivalry and this promises to be another very entertaining chapter. The two sides played out one of the best matches of the season in round 10.
The Magpies’ midfield that night arrested control when the game was there to be won. But the Eagles had their chances, which has been the story of their season.
Their performance to out-gun Adelaide showed what they are capable of. There are two keys to this game: Collingwood needs to find goals while the Eagles need to break even at the very least in the midfield.
1. Collingwood’s star midfield proved the difference in the win in round 10 at the MCG. Scott Pendlebury had 32 possessions, Dayne Beams 31, Steele Sidebottom 29 and Dane Swan 26.
2. Collingwood is ranked fourth for marks inside 50 with an average of 12.4. Travis Cloke is ranked fourth among players averaging 3.1 per game.
3. Collingwood has really struggled with its ball use in 2014. The Magpies are ranked fourth for the most clangers, averaging 45.8 per game. West Coast is ranked 13th at 42.7.
4. At Patersons Stadium the Eagles have dominated Collingwood with 10 wins to four, but the Magpies have won two of the last three.
5. Despite winning last week Collingwood continues to struggle to score. In the last month the Magpies average just 68 points.
6. Collingwood has four midfielders ranked inside the top 30 of the Official AFL Player Ratings, while West Coast has none. Scott Pendlebury (2), Steele Sidebottom (19), Dayne Beams (23), and Dane Swan (29) are all ranked ahead the Eagles’ highest in Matt Priddis (35).