Get all of the latest information and watch every second of the game here live.
Where: Etihad Stadium
When: 06.20 (BST)
Watch live: Click here to watch online with AFL Global Pass!
St Kilda’s last home game of the season will give fans the chance to farewell a club great. The Lenny Hayes tribute game is also a chance for the Saints to find another win in a tough season, having coughed up the ball consistently against Gold Coast in round 19 to lose by 53 points at Metricon Stadium.
They will need to overcome a young, hungry Bulldogs outfit that was competitive for periods against reigning premier Hawthorn last Sunday but faded in the second half. As has been the case for 293 games, Hayes will be crucial in the midfield battles against young guns like Tom Liberatore and Jack Macrae.
A win for the Saints could drag them off the bottom of the ladder and give members and supporters a perfect farewell to a club favourite.
1. When the Bulldogs narrowly defeated St Kilda the last time these sides met, it ended the Saints’ eight-game winning streak over the Bulldogs.
2. Contested possessions haven’t been a strength in 2014 for the Saints, who rank 17th with an average of 127.5 a game. The Bulldogs rank equal-fifth with 143.7 a game.
3. It has been almost four years since the Saints and Bulldogs met in a preliminary final with both clubs now turning over players as they rebuild. The Saints have 10 players from that 2010 final on their list, while the Bulldogs have nine.
4. After 18 games St Kilda is the worst team in front of goal in the League, ranked 18th for goalkicking accuracy at 45.8 per cent. The Bulldogs are 11th at 48.9 per cent.
5. St Kilda captain Nick Riewoldt has enjoyed playing against the Bulldogs, kicking 48 goals in 20 games, including two five-goal bags. He’s booted multiple goals 13 times and four goals five times against the boys from the west of Melbourne.
6. Midfielder Matthew Boyd averages more Player Ratings points than any other Bulldog in matches against St Kilda (16.0). The former captain is ranked No.83 in the Official AFL Player Ratings.