Get all of the latest information and watch every minute of the game here live.
When: 07.40 (BST)
Watch live: Click here to watch online with AFL Global Pass!
Richmond has enjoyed a good month.
After losing four games in a row and sliding out of finals contention, the Tigers have won their past four with the most recent a 17-point triumph over West Coast last Friday night.
While they still won’t play into September and are 12th on the ladder with seven wins, there’s been encouraging signs recently.
Greater Western Sydney has lost its last four after notching back-to-back wins over the Brisbane Lions and Carlton. The Giants are above Melbourne and St Kilda on the ladder on percentage – only narrowly above the Demons.
1. Should the Giants win, it will be their first victory at the MCG in six tries. The closest they came to a win was against Hawthorn (seven points) in round 11.
2. The Tigers smashed the Giants in round 10, with Jack Riewoldt booting 11 goals on their way to the 113-point win.
3. Despite winning only four games, the Giants continue to be a strong centre clearance side. They’re ranked 1st in the competition with an average of 13.6 per game.
4. In comparison, the Tigers have struggled. They’re ranked 12th with 11.7 per game.
5. In the last month the Tigers’ wins have been by an average score of 95 points, while they’ve conceded only 68 per game.
6. Dustin Martin is climbing the Official AFL Player Ratings, brought to you by Gatorade, after dropping to No.90 earlier this season. He’s now ranked 77th in the competition.