Get all of the latest information and watch every game here live.
Where: Adelaide Oval
When: 07.10 (BST)
Watch live: Click here to watch online with AFL Global Pass!
AFTER receiving a scare from lowly-ranked Melbourne last weekend Port Adelaide surely won’t enter this match underrating an underperforming St Kilda outfit.
The Saints were slaughtered by Collingwood last Friday, but would hope to benefit from inside knowledge on Saturday with former Power director of coaching Alan Richardson at the helm.
Even with some unique game plan insight, St Kilda would need to work a miracle to knock the competition’s number one team off on its home turf.
Then again, if a football miracle were ever to occur, the City of Churches would be the ideal place for the Saints to benefit.
1. No team has taken more marks inside 50 than the Power, who average 13.6 a game, while the Saints are ranked 11th with 9.9 a game.
2. The Saints have struggled against the Power in Adelaide; Port has won eight of the 11 encounters.
3. Port Adelaide has been strong in 2014 for contested marks, ranked fourth with 10.5 a game, while St Kilda is 13th with 8.4 a game.
4. The Saints’ biggest winning margin against the Power is 94 points in round 19, 2010. Their largest losing margin against Port is 83 points back in early 2002.
5. Adelaide Oval continues to be a strong advantage for Port Adelaide. It’s still undefeated at home this year with an average score of 117 to 69.
6. Despite his side losing by five points, St Kilda’s Jack Steven was clearly the game’s best when these sides last met. He picked up 25.8 Official AFL Player Ratings points. Second was then-teammate Ben McEvoy (20.6).