However, Juve are “ones who party” after maintaining lead.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan and AS Roma play out a thrilling draw at San Siro on Monday night.
– ‘Milan grit, Roma brake’.
– It finishes 2-2 at San Siro: Juventus at +5. Massimiliano Allegri’s side go behind twice. But hit back thanks to Cristian Zapata and Sulley Muntari.
– Mattia Destro and Kevin Strootman (penalty) again score.
– Racist boos to Balotelli: Cautioned Giallorosso Curvas risk closure at the Olimpico.
– Champions League, the Rossoneri fish Atletico Madrid.
– Manchester City-Barcelona, then Roberto Mancini against Jose Mourinho.
– Inter-Chelsea agreement: Fredy Guarin set to leave.
– Europa League – easy draws, but there is Juve-Fiorentina on the horizon.
– The Camorra orders the kidnap of players.
– Francesco Acerbi in drama, there are fears that his illness has returned.
– Mutiny at Bologna, the players: “No ritiro”.
– ‘Milan-Roma, what a show’.
– But Juve are the ones who party as they fly to +5.
– There is Atletico Madrid in the Champions League, the Rossoneri believe.
– City-Barca super tie.
– Antonio Conte and Vincenzo Montella towards a Euro derby. Game in the last 16 if they beat the Turks and Danes.
– Napoli find Swansea, Rafa Benitez warns: “Keep an eye on the Welsh”.
– There is Ludogorets for Lazio, Petkovic: “It could have been worse…”.
– “Behrami robbed after orders from the Ultras”.
– Tottenham also sack Andre Villas Boas.
– Marcello Lippi takes on Pepe Guardiola at the World Club Cup.
– ‘Juve no!’
– Turks again. Europa League draw: There is Trabzonspor for the Bianconeri.
– Fiorentina, who will take on Danes Esbjerg, could be the Old Lady’s opponents in the last 16.
– Napoli against Swansea, Lazio with Ludogorets.
– Roma slide to -5. Milan, twice behind, grab a draw against a Giallorossi side who fall further adrift of Juve.
– Fredy Guarin, agreement with Chelsea.
– Inter, open road for Ezequiel Lavezzi.
– Cairo re-launches: “Toro ambitious. Yes, I’ll reinforce them”.
– Last act and Moggi goes on the attack. Betting, new sensational blitz.
– Comment – Our football returns to the past.