Quagliarella situation threatens to blow at Juventus.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Inter Milan coach Walter Mazzarri is at risk this summer while the club’s value drops dramatically.
– Walter Mazzarri: Everyone here? Europe gets further away, the manager under exam.
– Fabio Quagliarella out of European squad list – Agent: “It wasn’t enough to give his knee”.
– Maxi Lopez, maximum joy for Samp, goal on debut wins the derby.
– Clarence Seedorf formation, Riccardo Montolivo forward, Milan more protected.
– Coppa Italia: Udinese host Fiorentina.
– Kyle Lafferty goal, Francesco Tavano replies. Empoli-Palermo ends as a draw.
– FIFA open to TV replays.
– Devalued! From the treble to 26 points behind the leaders, Inter has reduced in value of 105m Euros in only four seasons.
– At the Stadium, incredible Juventus, 11 victories in a row.
– No Europa League for Jorginho – Rafa Benitez up for debate.
– Coppa Italia: Fiorentina face Udinese for a place in the semi-final.
– Jose Mourinho, what an endeavour – beats record-breaking Man City.
– Lazio president Claudio Lotito accuses the fans: “Death threats”.
– Shots at Edy Reja: “The players don’t reject Lazio”.
– Juventus on the hunt for Barca and Real Madrid.
– The Bianconeri can reach 102 points, it would be a European record.
– But the Quagliarella situation explodes.
– Mazzarri under examination, Inter Milan owner Erick Thohir to decide in May.
– Napoli, Benitez storm, also for Jorginho.
– Giampiero Ventura: “Torino, crossroads against Bologna”.
– Samp-Genoa: Sampdoria enjoy, Maxi revenge.
– Coppa Italia in Udine, Fiorentina on the attack.
– Empoli and Palermo, no damage done.