Ancelotti protests his young stars amid criticism.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Vicente Del Bosque is expected to be offered an extension to continue as Spain coach until 2016.
– ‘Patience lads’; CR7 the talisman, as Real Madrid have not lost any of the 90 La Liga games in which the Portuguese star has scored in,
– Carlo Ancelotti does not want to burn out the youngsters and wants to take things step by step with the youth players.
– The Italian tactician prefers the more experienced players to take the pressure, while Jese, Morata and Casemiro have still not started.
– La Roja; the home of goals. Spain have gone 28 official home games having scored and not lost. Meanwhile, Koke earns points to be a starter.
– Carles Puyol miracle; The Barcelona defender is ready to return against Osasuna after seven months out. He has overcome seven operations.
– Vicente Del Bosque, two more years. The Spanish Federation are expected to make him an offer to continue until Euro 2016 as soon as the World Cup qualification is achieved.
– Meanwhile, former Real Madrid star Roberto Carlos admits that Del Bosque was “like my father. I didn’t want him to leave”.
– Gay de Liebana; “If Real Madrid’s debt continues to grow, they will need to become a limited company”.
– Diego Costa on El Larguero: “If I scored against Brazil why wouldn’t I celebrate?”
– “In search of a Larsson”; Roque Santa Cruz, Valdez, Trezeguet or Klose. Barcelona do not rule out the signing of a No.9 in winter, but one that will accept that he is second choice and will act as a back-up option.
– The Catalan giants want a striker in the area, a goalscorer who can bring an additional attacking variation.
– Rosell, Tata and the coaching staff hold a meeting to discuss potential signings.
– Real Madrid: French striker Karim Benzema reportedly knows that the club are looking for his replacement.
– Del Bosque now has 17; he has a winning squad but is looking for a back-up for Alvaro Arbeloa while he also waits for Diego Costa and Puyol.