Valencia shock the Camp Nou with surprising win.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as the nation pays tribute to former national boss Luis Aragones while Barcelona collapse at home.
– Luis Aragones – With you everything changed.
– Goodbye to the Mister that started the Spanish football miracle after he led La Roja to Euro 2008 to being the cycle of success.
– Shocker in Barca. Valencia overcome the leaders after a great second half at a Camp Nou left astonished.
– Luis Aragones 1939-2014.
– Luis leaves us, but remains a red.
– Assault on La Liga in San Mames.
– Real Madrid star Gareth Bale again left out.
– However, a boost for coach Carlo Ancelotti as Raphael Varane returns to the first team after 84 days.
– Valencia prove themselves in Barcelona.
– Barca boss Tata Martino: “I am very worried”.
– Atletico could become the sole leaders today. Diego Simeone calls up Diego after Brazilian re-joins the club: “We need him”.
– Luis passes away.
– Aragones, an icon of football, dies aged 75.
– The Atleti legend was the man who paved the way for La Roja era of success.
– Barca fall. Barca were too kind to Valencia and they paid the price.
– The leaders suffer a collapse and lose three vital points.
– Martino warning: “And nobody thinks that I am not very worried”.
– Dani Alves: “It seems like we played away from home”.
– Los Blancos to be put to the test at San Mames as they look to overturn the deficit at the top of the table.