In contrast, there are more problems at AC Milan.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as a study from Gazzetta reveals that Roma ace Francesco Totti has the highest average vote in last 20 years.
– ‘Totti, top of the class!’; Roma captain Francesco Totti is the leader calculating the average vote given to all players over last 20 years.
– In an individual campaign, Michel Platini wins with Maradona in third place.
– There are only two who have a perfect 10; Roberto Baggio (at Inter Milan) and goalkeeper Scarpi.
– ‘Balotellate’; AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli is in the news again after first tweeting to shake off the anti-Camorra status and then argues with a cameraman in Naples.
– FIGC irritated, Cesare Prandelli spoke to him.
– Roma-Napoli is a world affair as the two sides prepare to face each other this weekend, while AC Milan are embarrassed in France as they lose 3-0 to Caen.
– Inter boss Walter Mazzarri is set deploy youngster Mateo Kovacic as the trequartista against Torino this weekend,
– ‘Inter want Pirlo’; Prospective owner Erick Thohir plans his first moves and will target Juventus ace Andrea Pirlo.
– The club will be floated on the stock exchange and they will then seek out the Italy legend.
– Antonio Conte’s record; nobody has done better with the Bianconeri
– Milan, how embarrassing! Balotelli, what a row! Shocking 3-0 defeat at Caen makes Massimiliano Allegri and Adriano Gallaini furious.
– Meanwhile, Balotelli arrives in Naples with the Nazionale and strikes a camera.
– Gianluca Vialli launches Juventus in Italy and Europe; “Juve without limits if they can beat Real Madrid. This is the game that can change the course of the season as Conte has what it takes to go all the way in the Champions League”.
– Manchester City striker Stevan Jovetic reveals that he could of joined Juve, but he will be supporting Fiorentina on Sunday when they face each other.
– Roma-Napoli re-opens Serie A on Friday night.
– Milan, another embarrassment. Rossoneri crumble 3-0 in Caen, despite a fine performance from goalkeeper Gabriel.
– Allegri’s rage; “Even in these games you have to give a response”.