Negredo and Mata send reigning champions through.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as La Roja qualify for the World Cup and will head to Brazil to defend their title.
– ‘And now the Champions’; Spain have qualified for the World Cup, with goals from Alvaro Negredo and Juan Mata seal the passage against Georgia. However, it was a game all about Andres Iniesta.
– Brazil awaits its stars, Cristiano, Pepe, Benzema, Ribery, Ibrahimovic and Modric all have to qualify via the playoffs.
– Bernd Schuster returns to the Bernabeu. “Real Madrid are rare, we can give them a run for their money”.
– “All of my teams have always made it difficult for Los Blancos at their ground, and Malaga are no different”.
– Manchester City striker Alvaro Negredo reclaims the No.9 shirt.
– Meanwhile, Brazil boss Felipe Scolari has put Diego Costa on a list of 45 players but Atletico Madrid prefer that he plays with Spain.
– Iker Casillas plays and Alberto Moreno debuts. Spain qualify for the World Cup with real positive emotions with 2-0 win over Georgia. Victory ensure that France must qualify via the playoffs.
– Ten years of Florentinanto (in reference to Real Madrid president Florentino Perez); Queiroz, Camacho, Garcia Remon, Luxemburgo, Lopez Caro and…the escape.
– England, Bosnia and Russia are also heading to Brazil.
– ‘To Brazil!’; The champions will defend their title after victory at Iniesta’s ‘home’.
– Russia draws and Cristiano has to go the playoffs with Portugal.
– The two cracks, almost ready to return. Lionel Messi is still recovering from his injury while Neymar has been dazzling.
– Real Madrid. No El Clasico for midfielder Xabi Alonso who is still ruled out with injury.