Nerazzurri welcome new owner as new era begins.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as new Inter Milan owner Erick Thohir touches down in the city and visits the squad.
– President ET. Erick Thohir will be the head of Planet Inter, while Massimo Moratti handed honorary role.
– The new Indonesian owner landed in Milan yesterday and met with the oilman, coach Walter Mazzarri and the squad at the Pinetina.
– “We need to get to know each other face-to-face. It was a good meeting. I like the complex”.
– The family on the board of directors with Angelomario.
– Italy, there is Germany. It is up to the muscles of Mario Balotelli while Buffon states: “This is basically the derby of Europe”.
– World Cup: CR7-Ibra Play-off and Ribery risks.
– Juventus: Radja Nainggolan, Fernando and Jeremy Menez all the way to Jonathan Biabiany as transfer targets emerge.
– Lazio, Djordjevic from Nantes for the post Klose.
– Adriano Galliani, a future in politics. Pact with Silvio Berlusconi: The Rossonero CEO in Forza Italia waiting for a role in the Senate or in Europe.
– Mauro Icardi tweets: “Wanda, I love you”. He scores with Maxi Lopez’s ex.
– Here is Thohir! “My Inter will entertain”.
– The new owner arrives and immediately goes to La Pinetina for Mazzarri and Javier Zanetti.
– He should be the President as Moratti will receive the honorary title.
– Comment – Welcome dear Erick, this is how you will win us Interisti.
– It is Italy-Germany. Balotelli, it is up to you as the great friendly is set at San Siro (20.45).
– Anticipation for Mario who folded the Germans at the European Championships.
– Ronaldo and Ibra, one to go out ahead of World Cup play-offs.
– Nocera incident: “You have to tell them that they threatened to kill you”.
– Icardi: “I love Maxi Lopez’s wife”.
– Massimo Ambrosini exclusive: “Juve, you will pay the price for the Champions League”. “Balotelli is not bad, I want to give Florence the Europa League”.
– Juventus coach Antonio Conte a teacher for the day. “Teach what Juve is”; that is the message for the youth Coaches.
– “First you must build men, then champions”.
– Meanwhile, Carlos Tevez-mania has exploded and his shirt sales are reaching the record levels of Alessandro Del Piero.
– Juve-Udinese: Yes to kids in the Curvas. The Tuttosport proposal becomes reality, even Pancalli agrees with our initiative to allow children to attend the game while the ultras are banned from the stadium.
– Italy, anti-spread night. High prestige friendly in Milan against Germany who have not beaten us since 1995.
– Goosebumps in the first leg of the World Cup Play-offs: Ronaldo against Ibra in Lisbon, Pogba and France in Kiev against Ukraine.
– Here is Thohir. “A decision on Moratti today”.
– Toro rediscover Farnerud: “I’m ready”.
– Exasperated fans: “Never seen a Milan like this”.