Argentinian back on the scoring sheet with double in capital.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Gonzalo Higuain scores a brace to help Napoli get back on track with a win at Lazio.
– Inter Milan market – Walter Mazzarri wants Ezequiel Lavezzi.
– The Coach has asked Erick Thohir for him as the first January reinforcement. Il Pocho is playing little at PSG.
– They are working on a paid loan. They will go for Marco Verratti should they qualify for the Champions League.
– Andrea Pirlo sidelined for 40 days, he will miss Galatasaray.
– Adriano Galliani and Barbara Berlusconi try to find an agreement for Sogliano as sporting director.
– Gonzalo Higuain awakes and Napoli start again, four goals against Lazio.
– Festival of goals, Vincenzo Montella laughs as Verona beaten by Fiorentina (4-3).
– World Cup draw: FIFA moves to avoid chilling groups.
– Moratti, Batistuta and Baresi amongst the greats of our football.
– ‘Yes, this is Napoli’. Super Higuain as Lazio are beaten.
– A brace from Pipita and they return to victory (4-2). Biancocelesti without a defence.
– Disastrous referees, here is the dossier. Errors on a chain: Internationals under accusation.
– A bad season for Rizzoli and De Marco. Cesari denounces: “We are making errors because the designator is leaving”.
– Comment – Antonio Conte warned as Rafa Benitez is still in the race.
– Juve in trouble, Pirlo KO for a month.
– Galliani and Barbara now argue over the sporting director.
– Fabio Capello tough: “Those kids were a scandal”.
– Pirlo crack’. “We’ll look after things”.
– Ligament damage, out for 40 days. His team-mates pledge: “We’ll win for you”.
– “Reinforcements in January”. And Arturo Vidal at the HQ today.
– Milan: Already sparks between Galliani and Barbara on the sporting director and the rise of Eleonora.
– Walter Mazzarri blasts Inter: “Wake up or we are going nowhere”.
– Napoli, super Higuain. Goran Pandev, what a vendetta.
– Fiorentina, goal fest.
– Ariaudo contact with Toro. And from Cagliari, Agazzi pops up for the goalkeeper.