Messi invokes fear in Atleti given scoring record.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid youngster Jese impresses again and is labelled the ‘spark of Real Madrid’.
– ‘The Spark of Madrid’.
– The hunger of Jese has no limits: He return to take advantage of the chance given to him by scoring his first goal at the Santiago Bernabeu.
– Karim Benzema opened the scoring while Luka Modric went about playing football.
– CR7 can smell the Balon d’Or. He is taking all his family to Zurich.
– Diego Simeone tests out his ‘anti-Barca’ system. He will play with five midfielders and one of them will be Diego Costa.
– Filipe Luis: “We have great enthusiasm to meet Barca as always”.
– Lionel Messi fear: 17 goals against Atleti in 14 games.
– The year of the Beast: Alvaro Negredo is scoring a goal in the Premier League every 91 minutes.
– Jese does it for Madrid.
– He scores a goal and was great throughout and only had to be withdrawn due to a muscle problem.
– The Ultra Sur were in the Northern third tier.
– The Bernabeu jeered Di Maria who will not be sanctioned.
– Diego Costa: “We will surprise Messi. It will be nice to have him up front”.
– New York Red Bulls try to tempt Xavi.
– Messi fear.
– 20 goals scored against Atleti, his favourite victim. 70 doubles he has scored in his career.
– 17 goals and he returns to be the Pichichi for Barca.
– After his return, Leo is provoking panic amongst rival defenses.
– Tito, the father of the false ‘9’.
– It was Tito who suggested it to Rexach and convinced Pep to put it into practice for the Madrid 2-6 Barca game.
– Madrid land a punch.
– Football: Ronaldinho renews with Atletico Miniero.