Rossoneri fall further behind rivals with latest defeat.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus fight back and defeat AC Milan to show signs of their real form.
– ‘The lady raises her voice’; Andrea Pirlo, Sebastian Giovinco and Giorgio Chiellini sign the comeback for the Bianconeri after Sully Muntari’s lightning goal (19 seconds).
– The Rossoneri collapse to -13. Madness from Philippe Mexes, he strikes Chiellini in the penalty area, but it is not seen by the referee. Possible now that there will be a TV evidence case, but he is later sent off for another foul.
– Napoli; what a re-start. Goran Pandev emerges as the vice-Gonzalo Higuain.
– Bunker like Roma re-launch Francesco Totti towards the World Cup.
– The scream of Walter Mazzarri; Inter Milan boss gets his side right back on their feet to resurge. Giant-like Verona near the top as they are now sat in fifth place.
– What a show from Antonio Cassano in Parma’s win over Sassuolo, but there are no goals in Lazio-Fiorentina.
– Napoli and Juventus are present. An immediate answer on Sunday from the pair to the great Roma win on Saturday night.
– Azzurri score four goals and put on a show. Pandev, Inler, Callejon and Hamsik all find the net.
– Muntari, what a brace but Chiellini decides it and leaves Allegri even further behind.
– The Scudetto is a three-team race while the Olimpico clash between Rudi Garcia and Rafa Benitez may be played on Friday 18.
– Marcello Lippi looking for treble with Guangzhou.
– ‘Yes, this is Juve!’; Milan beaten with a great comeback; 3-2. Pirlo, Giovinco and Chiellini sign the comeback after Muntari’s cold start goal.
– Mexes sent off but also at risk of a notable suspension via TV evidence.
– Scandal for Torino as Gervasoni creates all sorts of problems. No penalty for Torino while an invented spot-kick for the 2-2 with time up.
– Napoli redeem London even without Higuain. Meanwhile, Iturbe-Toni, it is a Verona for Europe.
– Gasperini thanks Legrottaglie.