Expectations and pressure is high on Seedorf to deliver on Wednesday night.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as the excitement grows over AC Milan coach Clarence Seedorf’s first Champions League game in charge.
– AC Milan and your festival.
– Silvio Berlusconi charges Clarence Seedorf in his debut in the Cup that Milan have won four times under him.
– Stadio Olimpico empties, but Francesco Totti backs the fans: “We’re damaged”.
– The Lionel Messi and Zlatan Ibrahimovic show as Manchester City and Bayer Leverkusen are virtually out.
– Fabio Capello angered by Antonio Conte’s catennacio as war of words between the two Juventus figures continues.
– ‘The night of Mario’.
– Round of champions. It’s Milan-Atletico and Mario Balotelli holds the hopes of the Italians as they prepare for Seedorf’s first European game in charge.
– Barca super at City’s home, and there’s the Ibra show as PSG dominate in Germany against Leverkusen.
– Curve closed, it changes. Roma continue to be hit with punishment as a result of on-going chants.
– Giovanni Trapattoni. “Conte, my son, do what I do: shut up and win”. Italian legend shares his opinion on the current situation which has seen Conte and Capello engage in a war of words which continues to escalate.
– “Milan, all attack!”. They prepare for new look and style in Europe against Atletico.
– Ghiraldi to Parma: “Now let’s talk about us, not just Tanzi”.
– “Toro won by betting on Immobile and Ventura”.