Galliani meets with Berlusconi but is upset with manner of exit.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as a new era is set to begin at AC Milan following the news of Adriano Galliani’s resignation.
– ‘Galliani-Berlusconi, the moment of truth’.
– The general manager announces: ‘I am offended, so I’ll resign on December 22’.
– Meeting in Arcore, today Silvio will reveal the project at Milanello. Milan manager ready to leave after almost 28 years, but threatens legal action worth €50m.
– ‘Generational shifts should be done with elegance, not like this’.
– The President doesn’t appreciate the comment and calls his friend to dinner to reach a deal.
– Meanwhile Barbara has already chosen Paolo Maldini as technical director.
– Erick Thohir seeks goals. The names? Edin Dzeko and Pablo Osvaldo.
– Massimo Moratti has a veto on signings above €20m and with wages above €10m.
– Sinisa Mihajlovic: ‘I’d like to make Mazzarri cry’.
– ‘I love Inter and will have tears in my eyes, but then I hope it’s the turn of my rival. Thohir? Jumping isn’t enough to be Nerazzurro’.
– Juve, Jeremy Menez is back, while Vucinic-Nani exchange is possible.
– Mattia Destro prepares his comeback with two goals for the Primavera.
– Antonio Cassano against Alessandro Diamanti, there’s a World Cup air in Parma.
– Gillet discount is possible, TNAS tribunal reduces ban to six months?
– Vladimir Petkovic towards Switzerland. Lazio owner Claudio Lotito: ‘I know nothing’.
– ‘The new Milan’.
– Galliani announces his goodbye and accuses Barbara, then goes to dinner with Berlusconi.
– Maldini and Demetrio Albertini on their way with Fenucci and Sogliano director of sport.
– Coach: Clarence Seedorf the absolute favourite.
– In the Hell of Warsaw: voyage with the Lazio fans held in Poland. ‘The police tricked us’.
– Menez to Juve, PSG accept.
– Laurent Blanc opens the door: ‘Jeremy can leave’.
– Palermo try to get back on track.
– Serie B: Iachini against Novara. Empoli held by Brescia.
– ‘Milan earthquake’.
– Barbara brings in Maldini and Lady B becomes Vice-President.
– Galliani: ‘I am leaving with just cause’. Berlusconi calls him into Arcore for a meeting.
– Antonio Conte changes everything: another Juve with Udinese includes Barzagli, De Ceglie, Marchisio and Vucinic.
– Arturo Vidal’s secrets: the hair and the passion.
– Tuttosport will give a gift to the children at the Juventus Stadium.
– Toro, Ventura sticks with Cerci-Immobile against Genoa.
– Inter move for Osvaldo and Lavezzi.