Los Blancos move three points clear at the top of the table this weekend.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid are lauded for their comeback as both Atletico Madrid and Barcelona slip-up.
– The Great Comeback.
– Real Madrid are solitary leaders. They were six behind Barca when they lost at Camp Nou, they return to the summit after 20 months.
– Carlo Ancelotti has recorded the best ever start for a new coach in Real Madrid history.
– Atleti smashed. Osasuna destroy an unrecognisable Atletico.
– And this Sunday, the Madrid derby.
– More and as it continues: Now €9 million to the tax office. Case Neymar: Barca will immediately pay the tax office to reduce their fine and avoid a situation where their directors are penalised.
– Michel: “We can give Manchester United trouble”. The Greek leaders are ready to put on a show in the Champions League.
– Ukraine, the road to France 2016. Luxembourg, Macedonia, Slovakia and Belarus make up the rest of Spain’s qualifying group.
– Madrid are clear at the top. Simeone’s team disappeared at El Sadar.
– While Ancelotti’s continue to rise, Atletico and Barca stumble.
– Dressing room problems for Tata. Tata is considered the main one responsible for the disaster at Anoeta.
– Key players wash their hands clean of responsibility. A barrage of criticism is aimed at Tata.
– Pique out for 15 days.
– Euro 2016. Spain to play Ukraine, Slovakia, Belarus, Macedonia and Luxembourg.
– Gil Manzano finishes off Betis with some scandalous refereeing.
– Martino and his side are giving a few days to consider what happened at the Anoeta. Barca offer their best version with the four shorties together.
– The rotations have to be given up for a the eleven that gives more guarantees.
– Atleti tumble and Madrid are left as solitary leaders.
– Iniesta: “We have to play every game as if it was the last”.
– Pique out for a couple of weeks.
– Spain to return to Ukraine where they were crowned European champions in 2012.
– Sergio, the key for Espanyol in their bid for Europe.