Barca head to the tax office to clear up the mess with Neymar.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid are set to welcome back Cristiano Ronaldo for their Champions League clash with Schalke.
– ‘The Giant Returns’.
– Cristiano returns to the Champions League, where he has scored nine goals in five games. He always scores at home.
– Two challenges: To win in Germany for the first time and to take over from Zlatan in the race for top-scorer.
– Diego Costa: “I am not a saint, but I do not look for fights”. “I hit Sergio Ramos and he hit me, but these are things that happen in a football match”.
– Fernando Torres: “It is admirable what Atleti are doing”. Playing for Spain is emotional for me, I hope I make the list for Brazil”.
– Neymar senior is the third most expensive signing.
– Ay, Madrid, they are waiting for you.
– The signing of Neymar is the most expensive in history: It was for €111.7 million. Barca paid 13.5€ million to the tax office yesterday.
– Bartomeu accuses Cases: “If he had not said anything, nothing would have happened”.
– To the tax office.
– Bartomeu and his directors explain yesterday the first part of Neymar’s contract. Barca deposit €13.5 million with the tax office for Neymar.
– Madrid are the bookies’ favourites. Victory in La Liga is paying 1.68 should Madrid win, 2.43 should Barca win and 12.5 should Atletico win.
– Dani Alves wants Diego Costa in the Brazil squad.
– Faith and football.
– The key players need to show up in the final straight of the season. Tata has criticised himself and the team and must get a hold of things for the game against City.
– Barca have the same points they had when they won the triple.
– Bartomeu: “It is very strange the rapidness that this trial has progressed at”.
– “If club member Jordi Cases had not said anything, we would not be where we are now and Barca would not have had to pay 13 million”.
– Sergio Garcia misses a penalty and Aguirre is sent off.
– Diego Costa: “If I have to hit Ramos, I hit him”.