Napoli struggle but make it through while Lazio throw it away.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus and Fiorentina both advance in the Europa League and will now face each other in the next round.
– Hey Juve, here are Fiorentina again: With the league and the cups, the two rivals will face each other three times in 12 days.
– Riccardo Montolivo: “Milan, hit them well”, as the Rossoneri prepare to face Juve on Sunday looking to maintain their good form.
– Referees: Poison clash – Guida and Bergonzi for the big-match – Milan-Juve goes to a youthful ref, while Roma-Inter has an experienced expert.
– Roma-Inter: Mauro Icardi cures Walter Mazzarri against goal scoring problems, Daniele De Rossi, Lodi for Rudi Garcia.
– Gonzalo Higuain makes Napoli happy as they progress in the Europa League after 3-1 home win over Swansea.
– John Elkann and Andrea Della Valle, Euro-challenge – Juve beat the Turks 0-2, for Fiorentina 1-1 is enough as both Serie A giants move on.
– Napoli suffers ten flies, Federico Marchetti pushes Lazio out.
– Referees, more chaos – designation shock.
– Walter Sabatini with Roma for another three seasons.
– Inter try for Samuel Eto’o, Ausilio sees the manager.
– Sebastian Giovinco – Pablo Osvaldo, excellent Juve.
– Adil Rami confesses: “Clarence Seedorf is a master, Alessandro Nesta my idol”.
– The Inter of the future looks to the past, discussions for Eto’o.
– Torino: Cairo presses Alessio Cerci for new contract.
– Burdisso talks: “Come on Genoa, I want the Europa League”.