Racing players make st
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Sergio Ramos insists that this generation of Real Madrid supporters “deserve” the Champions League.
– “This generation deserves the Champions League,” says Real Madrid star Sergio Ramos.
– “Hopefully my name will live on in the football world”.
– “I am in a great moment of my life”.
– Gareth Bale still has not returned to training and is in danger of missing Bilbao.
– Villar, pardon them!
– Racing keep to their word and do not play.
– La Real make the semis.
– The member who sparked the Neymar scandal. Jordi Cases is tired of the media siege and returns to his pharmacy.
– Sergi Font: “We will continue until the final, who falls, falls”.
– The closing of the market: Luxury poker game as a replacement for Guilavogui is searched for.
= The Frenchman asks to leave the club as Atletico try to close deals on Diego, Pastore, Banega and Rodwell.
– The wall that stopped Mourinho. Adrian, the West Ham hero: “We do not play football from the 19th century”.
– The crisis now makes its way to football.
– Racing refuse to play and their fans back them.
– The players have now gone months without pay and they have demanded the club’s board resign.
– Florentino promises more works. Today he presents his new project to reform the Bernabeu.
– Atletico negotiating with Ever Banega and Etienne Capoue.
– An historic stand.
– Racing players fulfil their promise by not playing. The team, supported by their fans, ask for the resignation of the directors.
– Ter Stegen and another goalkeeper.
– Casilla of Espanyol, Moya of Getafe, Bravo of Real Sociedad or Alves of Valencia.
– Barca discard Reina and look for another profile of player that can play second to the German.
– Mestalla bomb: Keita signs for Valencia.