Nainggolan arrives in the capital to complete move from Cagliari.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Roma make their first signing of January while the rumours continue over the next AC Milan coach.
– The defeat against Lazio has brought to light the Nerazzurri’s problems. But is that Inter?
– AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani moves for Porto midfielder Fernando as his contract is set to expire in the summer and Luciano Spalletti opens.
– The Zenit boss discusses the upcoming opening as Milan coach, and believes that it is a great time to manage the club as they embark on starting a new cycle.
– Radja Nainggolan shouts: “Finally Roma” as the Belgian all-but completes his move from Cagliari.
– Napoli-Gonalons: Lyon president rules out January move.
– Roma and Juve who hit.
– It’s done for Nainggolan, and he’s already in the capital. He signs until 2018: “I’m happy”.
– Beppe Marrotta announces: “Andrea Pirlo stays with us”.
– Anglo Inter. Walter Mazzarri worse than Strama, Erick Thohir wants answers.
– Napoli skip Gonalons. Now it’s time to go for Fernando.
– Bologna take out Stefano Pioli. Now Davide Ballardini set to arrive.
– Juve, it’s up to you! Everyone wants Mirko Vucinic and Fabio Quagliarella: here’s the money for Nani and another wide man.
– Marotta announces the signing of Pirlo.
– Fernando to join Milan in January?
– Napoli shock, Gonalons is no more.
– Toroino: take Tachtsidis, play now?.
– Roma, Nainggolan party.
– Cabral arrives at Genoa. Samp: Bianchi-Paredes.
– Fiorentina in Coppa. Giuseppe Rossi cheering from the stands.