Giallorossi edge close encounter against Chievo on Wednesday night.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Roma secure their tenth consecutive win to seal their place in the history books.
– ‘Roma 10 and…delight’ as they create an historic record as nobody stops the Giallorossi.
– A goal from Marco Borriello, assisted by Alessandro Florenzi, launches Rudi Garcia’s side past the Chievo bunker: 1-0, to seal their tenth straight win.
– Napoli and Juventus remain five points off the pace.
– The Coach keeps the players at the Stadio Olimpico for dinner after the game.
– Goals? Always more foreign
– The first 10 Serie A rounds confirm the overtake – 55.5 per cent of the appearances and 59.3 per cent of goals are not made in Italy.
– Giuseppe Rossi and Alessio Cerci are consolations, but the problem for the national team exists.
– Gonzalo Bergessio KO, accusations at Giorgio Chiellini.. The Argentinian has a broken fibula, the Juventino apologises.
– Meanwhile, Andrea Pirlo warns his side: “Trouble if we look to Real Madrid” in their Champions League clash next week.
– AC Milan and Fiorentina tomorrow. Viola appeal: TV evidence to rehabilitate Juan Cuadrado.
– Silvio Berlusconi votes for Massimiliano Allegri.
– Kaka the example for Mario Balotelli, while the ex-Massimo Ambrosini: “A tie between the angry at San Siro”.
– Erick Thohir’s Inter Milan look for wingers. The owner: “Premier League and La Liga are all the rage, but Italian football will shine again within two years”.
– Roma with 10 wins beat Chievo 1-0 and are now in history. Comment – Only now is the Giallorosso redemption perfect.
– Juventus, Carlos Tevez is the best of the mini-forwards. From the giant Zlatan Ibrahimovic to the little Argentine.
– Napoli and Dries Mertens running towards the World Cup. The Belgian winger wants the Scudetto and Brazil.
– Fiorentina winger Juan Cuadrado can’t use TV evidence. Fiorentina will appeal, but the judge will say no.
– Pavel Nedved exclusive: “Tevez is like Antonio Conte and I”.
– Nedved’s admission: “Carlitos has crazy determination, he would have been with us in a great Juve. You can also see a phenomenon by how he chases the ball”.
– Meanwhile Catania censor Chiellini: “Cowardly foul on Bergessio”. However, the Argentine (two months out with a fracture) accepts the apology.
– Roma record 10 and distinction. Borriello folds the Chievo resistance: +5 over Juve and Napoli.
– AC Milan, another storm – Clarence Seedorf and Pippo Inzaghi attack Allegri.