Giallorossi held at the Olimpico by Cagliari on Monday night.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Roma are held at home by Cagliari which prevents them from returning to top spot.
– ‘If this is Milan…’
– Side with no confidence and in chaos, Mario Balotelli arrives late yet again for training and Adriano Galliani is even more bitter.
– And Berlusconi says: “Someone like me is needed…”.
– Tonight in Glasgow against Celtic, qualification on the line.
– Roma stop. Third draw in a row without Francesco Totti, now they are -1 from Juventus.
– A good Cagliari. The captain’s absence is significant, Gervinho hits the post.
– Borussia Dortmund emergency, Napoli look for the point of safety.
– Bang bang Fernando Llorente. Ready and go: Five goals like David Trezeguet.
– Rodrigo Palacio the needle in Inter’s scales. Erick Thohir: “Signings in January”
– New law for stadiums falls again.
– Roma still, Juve ahead.
– The Giallorossi don’t score against Cagliari, another draw.
– The Bianconeri remain first.
– Silvio Berlusconi: Milan needs me. Club and squad in chaos: Barbara Berlusconi and Galliani ignore each other.
– Balotelli late again. President intervenes: “I’m needed”.
– Comment – Rudi Garcia is not in crisis, even if he’s slowing.
– Massimiliano Allegri playing for his future in Glasgow. The edgy Coach: “Certain things should stay in the changing room”.
– Rafa Benitez: “I want a perfect Napoli”.
– Azzurri in Dortmund, a point is needed to get into the last 16.
– The revenge of Massimo Donati from Serie B to Leverkusen.
– Roma, a third stop.
– Juve on the run.
– Only a 0-0 with Cagliari: Bianconeri at +1.
– Look how Nando scores. Great Juventus attackers of the past hail Llorente.
– Who will save Milan? Balotelli late again, Allegri and Galliani hanging by a thread, but a victory in Glasgow against Celtic can help them get out of the tunnel.
– Comment – Put this Milan agony to an end.
– Benitez: “I want a great Napoli and a perfect game”.
– Alessio Cerci and Ciro Immobile goal twins: “Beat us”.
– Inter take on Juve to have Radja Nainggolan.