Former Man City boss seals draw in first game in charge.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Galatasaray boss Roberto Mancini holds Juventus in Turin on Wednesday night.
– ‘Mancio stops Juve’; Champions League disappointment for Bianconeri as it ends 2-2 with Galatasaray.
– Roberto Mancini transforms the Turks to make Antonio Conte shiver. Opening goal from Didier Drogba, but then Juve hit back with a penalty from Arturo Vidal and a Fabio Quagliarella goal.
– However, the disappointing draw arrives at the end and now the group gets complicated.
– Cristiano Ronaldo goals and what an Angel Di Maria, Real Madrid compress Copenhagen while Pep Guardiola’s Bayern spread out City in Manchester.
– Zlatan Ibrahimovic brace, while Marco Verratti inspires as PSG fly.
– Cesare Prandelli saves Super Mario; He will be called up to the national team despite his three-match ban – “He has already paid for it”.
– Great Marcello Lippi, as he’s in the Final of the Asian Champions League.
– ‘Juve, now it is tough’; Conte stopped at home by Mancini’s Galatasaray and now qualification is complicated.
– Meanwhile, Ancelotti scores four while Man City are in pieces.
– Prandelli twist: “I forgive you Mario” – Balotelli will be called up despite the ban as he has asked for forgiveness and has already been punished by Milan.
– Stefano Mauri hit hard as he will have a nine-month stop which means he will miss the entire season and the World Cup.
– Turkish things; A draw with Galatasaray too – the Champions League is now complicated.
– Defensive holes and now Mirko Vucinic and Stephan Lichtsteiner are injured too. Conte is infuriated while Real Madrid score four against Copenhagen.
– Vincenzo Montella awakens Fiorentina ahead of their Europa League clash with Dnipro.
– Milan are only Balotelli; he is forgiven by Prandelli.
– Francesco Totti dreams of another show as his Roma side prepare to face Inter Milan this weekend.