Milan confirm new management structure.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan confirm their new management structure while Inter Milan goalkeeper Samir Handanovic speaks on the derby.
– Handa: ‘You win the derby like this’.
– “Hungry, armoured and bad. We have to always remember that we are not a side of phenomenons”.
– “My errors? Just one real one – that against Parma”.
– Erick Thohir dictates the line: “I want the maximum”, Former prefect Serra: “I would re-open the Curva”.
– AC Milan twist. Barbara and Silvio Berlusconi Vice-Presidents, guarantee from Silvio.
-Claudio Marchisio to direct Juventus, his first went well.
– Stefano Pioli shaky, Baggio idea for the Rossoblu.
– Antonio Cassano can return to Samp in January.
– Betting – Doubts about another Serie A game: Atalanta-Bologna.
– “We are Milan”. Berlusconi: “Here I am again, we’ll win”.
– He can return as the President again. And Lady Barbara, from yesterday, is the new Vice President and CEO.
– Betting, the interrogators of truth. Mr X and Mr Y under pressure – earthquake if they speak.
– Now Thohir has put everyone on sale.
– Napoli boss Rafa Benitez: “I expect a gift”.
– A delirious Morocco can beat Pep Guardiola. Poor Birindelli, his great gesture ends in a 0-3.
– Serie B Super Friday: Pescara dream.
– Mirko Vucinic for Nani. A stunning swap possible between Juve and Manchester United.
– The revenge of Pepe: “And people said I was a druggie…”.
– New Milan, Barbara stopped the free transfers.
– And Thohir changes Inter: “Everyone for sale”.
– Danilo D’Ambrosio to go? Toro also go for Stephan El Shaarawy.
– Napoli: Argentine defender Vergini could arrive.
– Franck Ribery against the Golden Ball change: “I was penalised”.
– Mario Gomez nostalgia: “Montella, do you want me at Fiorentina?”.