Barca back on track with their win over Sociedad.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid celebrate their 3-0 win over city rivals Atletico in the Copa del Rey semi-final first-leg.
– ‘White (Los Blancos) Genius’.
– Carlo Ancelotti overcomes Diego Simeone in a game of intensity and pride.
– Real Madrid showed character while Atleti were without ideas. Jese made his mark at the Bernabeu with a goal and a great game.
– Iker Casillas extends his record; now 772 minutes.
– Crazy punishment: Three games. The Competition Committee punish Cristiano Ronaldo harshly after studying the evidence.
– Barca with the advantage.
– ‘Revenge complete’.
– Madrid beat Atletico with its number one weapon, intensity.
– Jese scores a great goal and left the field to great acclaim.
– La Real denied a clear penalty. An absurd own-goal gives Barca the advantage.
– Competition Committee suspend Cristiano for three games, but Madrid will appeal.
– ‘Looking good’.
– Barca back on track but miss many chances. Pinto saved two goals and there was a penalty by Javier Mascherano, but, the win was deserved.
– Interview with Francois Pienaar: “In the final of 95, we won everyone over”.
– “I have many black friends. I do not look at the colour of the skin. It matters less and less in South Africa”.
– Competition Committee hand Cristiano a three-game ban.
– Without luck and without a referee. Atleti concede two deflected goals and are on the verge of being eliminated.
– Diego Costa suffered non-stop acts of aggression but it was he who ended up with a yellow card.