Ancelotti’s side face Copenhagen on Wednesday night.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid are ready to step forward and will rely on Cristiano Ronaldo to lead them out of their crisis.
– ‘Step up’; Real Madrid promise to get back to form and the team is confident while Iker Casillas is set to make his first appearance at the Santiago Bernabeu in nine months.
– Sergio Ramos insists that they will “fight for all three titles”, while boss Carlo Ancelotti is confident he can fix the problems.
– Meanewhile, city rivals Atletico Madrid are ‘unstoppable’; another great lesson in strategy and tactics from El Cholo as Atleti rise to the occasion in Europe.
– Godin and Arda Turan goals complete the comeback, while Cesc Fabregas does the unexpected and scores with his head against Celtic.
– Neymar, one of the best and another great save from Victor Valdes.
– ‘Cristiano against the crisis’; However, Gareth Bale not called up because of a recurrence of his injuries.
– Ancelotti makes his home Champions League debut on Wednesday night against Copenhagen, but is under pressure for various reasons.
– Italian tactician backs Karim Benzema to do well, while Ramos insists that they will demand more from themselves if they do not win.
– Atletico Madrid also sending fear across the Champions League, with El Cholo’s men winning in Porto.
– Cesc saves Barcelona in Glasgow, while Valdes was brilliant again.
– Exhibition from Mesut Ozil against Napoli, as he scores and makes another in Arsenal’s 2-0 win.
– ‘A dance in Glasgow’; Barca overcome Celtic and maintain their lead in the group. A great game from Neymar and Cesc makes the difference with his headed goal.
– Ajax and Milan draw one-all, an ideal result for the Catalan giants.
– A comeback in Europe for Atleti, while Real Madrid are again without Bale for their clash against Copenhagen.