Build-up to clash between giants of Europe continues.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid look ahead to the clash with Juventus on Wednesday night.
– ‘Another night like this’; Real Madrid confront Juventus today with the spirit of their seventh European title. The Spanish giants defeated their Italian rivals 1-0 in the final of 1998.
– A meeting of old. However, Juve boss Antonio Conte has come to Catenaccio’s rescue in the last two years.
– Sergio Ramos unlikely to be rested, while Raphael Varane, Luka Modric and Karim Benzema all return.
– ‘Diego Costa, what planet did you come from?’
– Cosa scored a Maradona-esque goal and leaves Atletico Madrid on the brink of qualification.
– The efficiency of the Rojiblancos made it a walk in the park, while Lionel Messi had to rescue Barcelona against AC Milan.
– ‘The music of the Champions League’; Cristiano Ronaldo admits that the “fans want this competition and I do too”.
– Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti insists that he will not change the Portuguese star’s position.
– Diego Costa scores twice in Vienna, and reveals that he has already made his decision over his international future.
– A feeble draw for Barca in Milan. Goals from Robinho and Messi.
– Real Sociedad need to put on a great show at Old Trafford against Manchester United on Wednesday night.
– Six thousand fans from San Sebastian will travel to support their team.
– ‘Messi and a point’; Leo returns to scoring ways with a goal to level the game and consolidate Barca’s position as group leaders.
– Los Azulgranas need to improve ahead of the Clasico.
– Atletico make light work of things in Vienna as Costa stars.
– Los Blancos up against ‘black beast’ while La Real travel to Old Trafford without fear.