Youngsters show their worth as able alternatives to stars.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid are lauded for their new generation of young stars making names for themselves.
– ‘The Sons of Buitre’. 30 years later Real Madrid gives birth to another superb generation.
– Carlo Ancelotti: “They are ready to play in this team”.
– Carvajal, Illarra, Isco, Casemiro, Jese and Morata show they are a real alternative to the stars.
– Shot madness – an average of 20 shots on goal in La Liga, nearly four more than Barca and five more than Atletico.
– Spain opens the door: Diego Costa, Villa, Llorente, Negredo, Cesc, Navas, Sergio Garcia.
– One submarine and two that let in water. Villarreal remain in a Champions League place, Betis and Valencia unrecognisable.
– Cristiano Ronaldo out as a precaution.
– He has decided not to force it against Galatasaray to avoid aggravating it.
. Xabi Alonso is 32 today and nearer renewal.
– Lionel Messi says he had offers to go in the summer. He confirms it in De Telegraaf.
– “Things have not gone so well for me this season”.
– Diego Simeone breaks the squad up for the Champions League – Godin, Filipe, Tiago, Arda, Cebolla, Costa and Villa will not travel to Russia.
– Sevilla thrash Betis again. Emery’s team dismantle an opponent that had 10 men from the 42nd minute.
– ‘Neymar, What Happened!’
– The star shows his generosity with nine goal assists for his team-mates. From winger to doing Messi’s job, his talent has made Barca even more like leaders.
– Nike presented the Brazil kit for the World Cup yesterday.
– Sevilla take advantage of a fragile Betis. Bacca, M’Bia, Vitolo and Iborra score in the Andalusian derby.
– Today, a trip to Amsterdam with Xavi. A point against Ajax tomorrow would ensure first place.
– Messi confirms the super offers.
– Pep Guardiola looks for the mole and threatens the whole team.