Los Blancos could end the day leading the way in Spain.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid have the opportunity to return to the top of the table tonight for the first time in 20 months.
– The Promised-Land.
– Los Blancos dream of returning to the top after 20 months. In what has been a great comeback, Real Madrid could end the day as leaders.
– Cristiano Ronaldo will show off his Ballon d’Or to the Bernabeu.
– Another objective is to maintain their winning streak and to not concede.
– Lionel Messi’s contract – A pay rise is imminent. Barca have a pact with the Argentine to notably improve his contract.
– Caso Neymar: Going after Bartomeu. The Barca President insists on the €57.1m figure but shows document shows that he really did cost €86.2m.
– Sandro Rosell clarifies nine threats.
– Juan Mata is a United player.
– Neymar cost €86.2m plus wages and bonuses. It all adds up to €130.2m.
– Bartomeu admits all in his first intervention as Barca boss.
– Doing it for you: Cristiano dedicates his Ballon d’Or to the Bernabeu. Objective: To end the day as leaders.
– Villar, Tebas, Cerezo and Florentino ask for the reprieve of Nido.
– Atletico reaches 64000 members for the first time.
– Transparency. Barca explains everything with all the figures shown of Neymar’s contract.
– Bartomeu, in his first press conference,says: “The player cost €57.1m, we have not lied”.
– Barto added: “I have received 314 whatapps, 190 sms and 82 missed calls. This weekend I will respond”.
– “There will be no elections in June, we will continue until 2016″.
– Real Madrid’s offer to Neymar shown in full. The Rosell family reports nine threats to the police.
– Celta show no mercy to Calderon on his debut.