Los Blancos roll while rivals struggle and are held.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid celebrate after watching both Barcelona and Atletico Madrid being held to draws on Sunday.
– 1 Point! Real Madrid are rubbing their hands after Atletico Madrid and Barcelona are halted.
– La Liga becomes exciting. The Azulgranas and the Rojiblancos bottle it up against Levante and Sevilla.
– Lionel Messi and Diego Costa’s goal-scoring prowess subdued.
– Valeron takes his side to victor.
– La Liga in on one point!
– An absurd penalty conceded by Juan Fran costs Atletico the lead. Caparros and Keylor Navas frustrate Barca.
– Madrid cut the distance after Atletico and Barca are halted.
– Raphael Varane returns to training 60 days later.
– Calderon, the new coach of Betis.
– Garrido lasts only a month and a half in charge.
– Mel debuts today in the Premier League.
– Madrid make the best start to the new league in 31 years.
– Barca, Atletico and Madrid all playing for a highly disputed La Liga.
– Barca maintain the lead in the league after a 1-1 draw at the Calderon.
– Martino’s side created chances against the ‘bus’ parked by Caparros but failed to make them count.
– The board to announce the reform of Camp Nou.
– Chelsea 3-1 Manchester United: A hat-trick for Samuel Eto’o in 49 minutes killed off Man Utd.
– Atletico 1-1 Sevilla: A penalty from Rakitic stopped Atletico from taking the upper hand.
– Betis: Calderon arrves and Garrido is sent packing.