Barca and Atleti also in high scoring form on Saturday.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid put on a ‘festival of goals’.
– Everybody wants to be Cristiano’. Real Madrid crush Almeria with good play and goals from CR7, Bale, Isco, Benzema and Morata.
– The Portuguese scores again and has now equalled Hugo Sanchez’s record. However, he comes off as a precaution after a knock.
– Los Blancos end up in a goal-feast with five youth players.
– 35 shots at goal! New festival from a complete Atletico Madrid with an outrageous goal from Diego Costa.
– Red and white madness.
– Barca-Granada: Iniesta delivers.
– Real Sociedad-Celta Vigo: Poker from Vela.
– Five-goal haul of hope.
– Great match from Madrid who started with seven Spaniards and ended with nine.
– Scare for Cristiano: “It was a knock, I went off as a precaution”.
– Festival of goals without Diego Costa and with Diego Costa.
– Barca four, Madrid five…Atletico seven. Barca score goals with two penalties and a lot of experience.
– Sevilla start favourites for the derby.
– Betis, bottom, with problems in attack.
– Poker for Messi. Leo offers the Golden Boot to the supporters.
– Barca reliably settle a very awkward encounter despite the ‘FIFA virus’.
– Iniesta conducts a team that knew how to minimalise the injuries to Valdes, Xavi and Leo.
– Almeria 0 Madrid 5: Goals without problems as CR7 goes off injured.
– 90 years with Barcelona.
– Borussia 0 Bayern 3: A blow of authority.
– Atletico 7 Getafe 0: Rojiblanca exhibition and brilliant overhead kick from Costa.