Italian tactician has decisions to make in Portuguese star’s absence.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as there are disturbing scenes during Villarreal’s clash with Celta while Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti is left baffled.
– Where will it all end?
– A tear-gas was thrown from the terraces in scenes of panic during Villarreal and Celta.
– The player had problems breathing and had to return to the dressing room for 25 minutes. The guilty person hid running to the highway.
– A thrashing of Rayo and now for City.
– Lionel Messi equals Di Stefano’s record and is one behind Raul.
– Obliged to respond. Gareth Bale leads a Madrid side undefeated in 24 games against an out-of-form Getafe.
– Who is in crisis? Atletico return to winning ways in four demolishing minutes.
– “What has happened with Cristiano is strange”.
– Carlo Ancelotti suspects something wrong with the Federation’s decision to delay their meeting over CR7’s suspension.
– Bale, Karim Benzema and Jese to play. Alvaro Morata is out with a knock.
– A tear-gas bomb interrupts Villarreal and Celta for 25 minutes.
– Barca and Messi put on a show.
– Atletico find a cure for their crisis in four minutes.
– A fantasy performance ahead of City.
– Barca respond with a great game. Andres Iniesta and Cesc Fabregas were magical and Neymar scored a golazo.
– A double from Mesisi, who keeps destroying records of football’s mystics.
– He overcomes Di Stefano’s record and equals Raul’s.
– Manuel Pellegrini kicks Jose Mourinho out of the Cup.
– Pressure on Real Madrid who have an awkward trip to Getafe.