Ramos returns as Ancelotti looks to reach personal landmark.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti is nervous as he could make it 500 victories as a coach on Saturday.
– ‘Captain and General’.
– Sergio Ramos, the prophet of the field.
– The only Spanish player to be included in Fifa and Uefa’s first elevens, he returns against Sevilla wearing the armband.
– Real Madrid looking to go equal on points with the two leaders.
– Atletico are serious about keeping Koke. They will improve his contract and extend it in September ahead of interest from Manchester United who are willing to pay €24 million to release him. The new clause will rise to €60 million.
– Barcelona star Neymar could play against Manchester City.
– Carlo Ancelotti will make it 500 victories as a coach if Madrid best Betis today.
– “I am a bunch of nerves,” Ancelotti.
– A review of his career is made in the Financial Times.
– “The English do not understand that you always have to train at 100 per cent and the French do not understand that you have to work at 100 per cent every day”.
– Fabio Coentrao not included in the squad, Bale to start.
– Jose Mourinho wants to sell Thibaut Courtois Atletico looks for a way to keep their keeper.
– Neymar will be out for a month but could return in time for Man City.
– Neymar will play against City.
– The forward showed optimism when at the medical centre. “Thanks to God it was nothing and soon I will return,” Neymar.
– Neymar’s father: “I feared the worst”.
– Real Madrid: Ancelotti warns against the dangers posed by low-placed teams.
– Explosive Messi: Two kilos lighter, Lionel Messi has averaged a goal every 40 minutes since returning.
– Praise for Xavi: Sergio Busquets and others eulogise about the 700-game man.