Barca looking to secure top spot on Wednesday night.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo continue their impressive form with latest win.
– ‘Always and an artist’.
– Cristiano Ronaldo returns with a goal to beat the record for the most goals scored in the group stages with nine.
– Luka Modric made it one-nil, with a work of art. A great first hour by a Madrid making progression.
– Carlo Ancelotti already thinking of the next phase: “Manchester City is the most dangerous rival”.
– Manuel Pellegrini outdoes Pep Guardiola.
– Michel takes the Greeks to the next round.
– Snow and suspense as Galatasaray and Juventus game is abandoned.
– ‘800 goals’. Real Madrid is the first team in history to reach this milestone in the European Cup.
– Cristiano, with goal number 9, breaks record for goals scored in the group stages.
– Barcelona do not want to increase Lionel Messi’s wage. Faus: “I do not see reasons to improve his contract”.
– Martino’s men need a point to ensure top spot.
– El Cholo gives Oliver a chance: “We hope for more than he is giving us”.
– Pellegrini beats Guardiola: Silva started the comeback.
– ‘Neymar and a point’.
– The Brazilian will be the false nine and will lead the team with great enthusiasm.
– Barca only need a point to ensure top spot but will go for all three.
– Martino warns: “Here there is never a comfortable game”.
– Intel will be Barca’s new sponsor.
– Los Blancos win easily.
– Disappointment the last European act for Real Sociedad.
– Atletico to do the job again.
– Pep’s Bayern falls at home to Pellegrini.